Gretsch G5422TDC Electromatic Hollow Body Double Cutaway in Walnut
NO RESERVE! ... FREE SHIPPING!
This 5422 Electromatic has a 'Tru-Arc' bridge ($85.00 option) installed in place of the stock Gretsch 'Tune-0-Matic'. This 'Tru-Arc' is made of aluminum for great 'twang' (especially if you use solid chrome string sets). This bridge also stabilizes the strings and let's them 'slide' when using the Bigsby and is a positive upgrade over the stock bridge (Please note that I AM including the original 'Tune-O-Matic' bridge and allen wrenches with the guitar).
I am also including a Stagg hard case (a $100.00 value) which has a very nice tweed textured covering. The case is practically new except I managed to damage one of the latches ... but this does not seem to have hurt the functionality in any way.
The Gretsch will be delivered with D'Addario Bright Round Wound .010~.054 string set installed.
Cosmetically, the guitar is in 'showroom condition' as it has no dings, gouges, scratches, abrasions, etc. on any part of the body (front, sides, rear), neck, or headstock.
Compare the features and options here with a new stock Gretsch G5422 which typically retails for $875.00 with no Tru-Arc upgrade and no carrying case!
- 'bright and spanky' Filter'Tron "Black Top" humbucking pickups are 'Vintage-voiced Gretsch'.
- Tru-Arc Fixed Bridge: Aluminum for max Gretsch 'Twang' (an $85.00 upgrade from the original Gretsch 'Tune-0-Matic' Bridge)
- chrome-plated die-cast open body tuners
- Bigsby Licensed B60 Tailpiece ('Whammy bar'/vibrato)
- 3way pickup selecting, and four controls: neck pickup volume, bridge pickup volume, master tone, and Master volume
- Laminated maple top, back and sides
- Sustain enhancing Sound-post bracing
- fingerboard and sound holes Binding enhanced appearance.
- Stagg Hard Case Included (has one broken latch)
Gretsch mfg. Stock Specifications:
Body Type: Doublecut
Body Material: 5-ply Maple
Top Material: Not Applicable
Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
Color: Walnut Stain
Neck Material: Maple, Set
Neck Shape: Gretsch
Scale Length: 24.5"
Fingerboard Material: Rosewood, 12" Radius
Fingerboard Inlay: Hump Block Inlay
Number of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
Nut Width: 1.6875"
Bridge/Tailpiece: Rosewood-Based Tru-Arc Custom [Aluminum]; Bigsby B60 Vibrato
Tuners: Vintage Style Open-Back
Number of Pickups: 2
Neck Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron Humbucker
Middle Pickup: No Middle Pickup
Bridge Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron Humbucker
Controls: 2 x Volume, 1 x Master Volume, 1 x Master Tone
Case Included: Stagg Hardcase; Padded comfort handle. [note: One latch is broken, non critical
Manufacturer Part Number: Gretsch 2504812517
|Ebay has returned a malformed xml response. This could be due to testing or a bug in the RSS2 Generator. Please check the support forums to see if there are any posts regarding recent RSS2 Generator bugs.
CURL error code = 6. (Couldn't resolve host 'rest.ebay.com')